We are delighted to be able to welcome pre-booked visitors back to Tilgate Nature Centre from Monday 20th July.
For the safety of our visitors, staff and animals we now have the following measures in place:
- Entry to the Nature Centre is now only possible with a pre-booked ticket. These are available via our booking page. Tickets will be available to purchase 7 days in advance and cannot be booked on the day of your visit. These tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. If slots are available, you will be able to book up to midnight the day before your visit. Typically, we are selling out quickly, so it is highly likely that you will have to book your visit 5 days to a week ahead of time to avoid disappointment. If your desired date does not appear as available this means that this date is sold out. Crawley residents can access discounted tickets by using their myCrawley account when booking.
- Each entry slot lasts 30 minutes and has a limited number of places available.
- Once you have started your visit, there is no time limit. Visitors usually spend approximately one hour at the zoo. There is no re-entry if you leave.
- If you turn up more than 10 minutes late for your slot then we cannot guarantee entry.
- All members of a group, including carers and under 2s will need a ticket.
- There is a one way system around the Centre.
- The Discovery Room, Americas and Madagascar houses are shut.
- As well as our two handwashing stations we have additional hand sanitisers installed around the site.
- The toilets are open.
- Increased cleaning frequency around the Nature Centre.
- The shop is shut.