Skip to content
- The Nature Centre is entirely wheelchair accessible but does have a number of steep inclines – please bear this in mind before your visit.
- There is disabled toilet for visitors to use by the Nature Centre entrance.
- Our toilet has an adult-sized hoist and changing table installed – it can be located inside the Nature Centre near the entrance (ask admissions staff for more directions).
- Visitors to Tilgate Park who need to use the hoist are welcome to come into the Nature Centre admission charge-free.
- There are disabled bays available nearer to the entrance of the Nature Centre for blue badge holders only. Refer to our Directions page for more details.
- See AccessAble’s guide to Tilgate Park.